www.a1anews.com - Independent Alternative News

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A1A News Fades Away

Well, I tried, I really did. No interest by the masses. And there was so much left on the table.

Like episode one of Crash season 2... no credit for the most haunting piece of music this year . . .

to be released on Jan. 26, 2010.

Right up there with Closer and Crawl by Kings of Leon, but this is transformatinal progressive music.

Good-bye. Fun while it was. I will occasionally post at rocktrueblood.blogspot.com.

As of today, A1ANEWS.com will blink out like a Super-Nova exploding in slo-mo, with, of course, The Burned "Where Are You Now"


lyrics . . .

I remember I’ve been here before
Some other time some other doorway in my mind
Straight back to you
The grass is never greener than it was before
I’ve seen her change her mind and blink her eye
Its still the same place
Oh Where are we now
Missing a few pieces to your broken hearted Jesus
May the shining light of reason guide us all
Inner voices outer choices opposites and Godly forces
All lead me back home to you
Oh where are we now
Far away
World wide
Heaven hides
I just don’t feel it anymore
It used to be here once before
But I just don’t feel it anymore
Oh where are we now

2 comments:

howard in nyc said...

i'm out here. i am not the masses, but i clicked your site most days, and i have greatly enjoyed your daily links. it never occurred to me to comment. you don't miss your water until the well runs dry. happy trails and thanks.

Dan Berry said...

Luckily I still get to see your ugly mug spinning vinyl and weaving yarns at work!

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Stat counter